- Radiant energy in the SOLARBOX is provided by a single superior air-cooled Xenon Lamp generating an irradiance level up to two times the sun one.
- SOLARBOX offers constant measurement and control of irradiance during every test, compensating for lamp and UV filter ageing via a closed loop irradiance narrow-band sensor control system.Uniformitatea iradierii este garantata de catre o camera reflectorizanta parabolica avand lampa xenon in centrul ei.
- An object exposed to direct sunlight is always warmer than the air surrounding it. Your product is exposed in the same manner in our SOLARBOX tester.
- The radiant heat received from the Xenon Lamp is continuously monitored and controlled by a B.S.T. (Black Standard Thermometer) built in the plane of test panels near your samples.Combinatia dintre lampa cu xenon si filtrele UV optimizeaza simularea radiatiei solare.
- The air cooled Xenon Lamp in the SOLARBOX replicates the total spectrum of the sun and not just the short wavelength UV.
- Easily interchangeable light filters allow the reproduction of the specific spectral distributions found in your product’s end-use environments.
750 x 390 x 400 mm
Exposure area (Horizontal Specimen Holder)
280 x 200 mm
Number of specimen panels (15 x 30 mm.)
More than 120
Superior air-cooled Xenon Lamp: lasts for 1.500 hours
From 250 to 1.100 W/m² region (290 – 800 nm.)
Timer for test time setting
Up to 999 ore
•ADHESIVES: ASTM D904; ASTM C1442; ASTM
•C1501; RILEM DBS.
•AUTOMOTIVE: SAE J2527; SAE J2412.
•COATINGS: QUALICOAT; ISO 2135; ISO 11341;
•ASTM D3451; ASTM D3794; ASTM D6577; ASTM
•D6695; GB 1865; JIS K 5600-7-7; MPI: #113; MS
•133: Part F14.
•DENTISTRY: ISO 4049:2000; ISO 7491:2000.
•GENERAL: IEC 68-2-9; ISO 4892-1; ASTM G151;
•GEOTEXTILES: ASTM D4355.
•INTRA-OCULAR LENSES: ISO 11979-5:2006
•INKS/PAPER: ISO 11798; ISO 12040; ISO 18909;
•ASTM D3424; ASTM D4303; ASTM D5010; ASTM
•D6901; ASTM F2366.
•PACKAGING: ASTM D6551.
•PHARMACEUTICAL: ICH Guideline Q1B.
•PLASTICS: ISO 4892-2; JIS K 7350-2; DIN EN 513;
•ASTM D1248; ASTM D2565; ASTM D4101; ASTM
•D4459; ASTM D5071; ASTM D6662; UL 1581.
•ROOFING: ASTM D4434; ASTM D4637; ASTM
•D4798; ASTM D4811; ASTM D5019; ASTM D6083.
•RUBBER: ISO 3865; ISO 4665.
•SEALANTS: ASTM C1442; ASTM C1501.
•TEXTILES: AATCC TM 16; AATCC TM 169; GB/T-
•8430; IS: 2454; ISO 105-B02.