Industrial ultrasonic cleaning bath RM112UH
Industrial ultrasonic cleaning bath RM112UH has a capacity of 145 L, thermostatically adjustable temperature from 30 °C to 80 °C, a HF frequency of 40 kHz or on request 20 kHz and a timer from 1 to 15 min. or continuous operation. The features of the model include Round tank corners, Operation elements at upper side of the tank and Inclined tank bottom
Overview on RM series :
– RM…UH with ultrasound and heater
– RM…U with ultrasound
– RM…H with heater
– RM… without ultrasound and heater
- Welded cleaning tank − Made of 2 mm stainless steel AISI 316 Ti
- Weir − Floating contamination like particles, oil and grease can be removed from the bath surface using an oil separator.
- Filling level mark − Well recognizable imprint for the minimum filling level of the cleaning fl uid.
- Additional outlet − For connection of an oil separator or for emptying the fluid behind the weir.
- Drain for 3-way ball valve − For emptying or refi lling the tank or connecting to a filtration.
- Heating − On/off with pilot lamp, temperature thermostatically adjustable from 30 °C to 80 °C.
- Drip-proof housing − Made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Ultrasound − On/off with pilot lamp, timer 1 to 15 min. or continuous operation.
- Ultrasonic generator (built-in) − Frequency 40 kHz.
- Spraying pipe − Generates in connection with an oil seperator a movement on the liquid’s surface that leads fl oating oil and grease from the bath surface into the overfl ow weir.
- Liquid level switch for dry run protection of heating and ultrasonic transducers.
- Height-adjustable feet
Precision mechanics -cleaning of stainless steel, brass and aluminium parts
Automobile industry : Cleaning of injection nozzles, carburettors, spray guns, nozzles, shock absorbers, engine parts, circuit boards and cutting tools.
Medicine technology Cleaning of dentures , implants and joints
Material testing Cleaning and degreasing of measuring tools
Office technology Component cleaning of copying machines, printers, postal franking machines, cases and keyboards
Optical and glass industry Preliminary and intermediate cleaning of optics
Thin-layer technology Cleaning of sensor parts
Pharmaceutical industry Cleaning of metal filters and tabletting tools